Cast Iron V-Groove wheels are high-strength castings machined with a 90° groove for operation on an inverted angle iron track.
- Ideal for production lines and long distance hauling
- Offer one of the highest ratings of any wheel, capable of bearing up to 15,000 lbs.
- Roll easily on all surfaces, minimizing effort required to transport heavy loads.
- Rated for high-temperature applications up to 800° F.
- Resistant to water and harsh environmental conditions.
- Capable of withstanding exposure to chemicals, grease, and oil:
- Roller Bearings
- Tapered Bearings
- Wheel Seals
- Zerk Fittings
- Meat Processing
- Material Handling
- Tow Lines